Miroslav Korniet is a partner of the law firm Šoltýs & Korniet; he mainly specialises in legal issues of the Internet business, copyright law, and commercial real estate leases.
After graduating from the Faculty of Law of Comenius University in Bratislava in 2007, he underwent his legal traineeship in the law firm Soukeník & Štrpka, where he also worked as a lawyer since 2010.
In his practice Miroslav Korniet carried out or was involved in several major mandates, such as the following:
- a team member providing legal services to a multinational retail company having a significant share on the Slovak retail market;
- legal analyses and the representation of a company ranking among the leading companies providing internet, advertising and promotional services on the Slovak market;
- legal advice to a company specialised in the sale and financing of haulage vehicles;
- providing legal advice to a client operating in mobile marketing (SMS games, SMS voting and consumer contests), micro-payments, and SMS communication services;
- legal advice to a group of companies specialised in the construction and management of rental property.