The construction industry is characterised by an extremely wide range of emerging legal relations, as well as by their complexity. Our team is also equipped with the knowledge and necessary tools for the processing of large and complex real estate projects. The expertise and knowledge of the team cover the entire spectrum of construction law and real estate services; they also include legal advice on new development, land purchase, contracts with suppliers, procurement of projects, as well as reconstruction or lease.
Our major references include the following mandates::
- a comprehensive legal support to the group of companies owning and operating office buildings, including support during negotiations on lease agreements and legal advice on issues relating to the acquisition, construction, reconstruction, and operation of rental real estate;
- legal advice and support to the Slovak development group during the construction of housing projects in the western Slovakia, including preparation of draft contracts and amendments to contracts for the sale of residential and non-residential premises;
- review of a draft contract for the lease of non-residential premises and legal advice to a service company of an international financial group in the process of concluding a contract;
- legal advice to a specialised construction company on concluding contracts for work with investors and general building contractors;
- legal advice to a client dealing with the construction and management of line structures.